Cherry Blossom Block Print Tablecloth / Round 70"
A cherry blossom tree in full bloom is a breathtaking sight which announces the arrival of spring. In Japanese culture, cherry blossoms represent the delicate beauty of life, filled as it is with fleeting splendor. The Cherry Blossom collection reflects that sense of thoughtful wonder, with soft hues of springtime pastels that can be used all year round, whether within your dining room, breakfast nook, or picnic area. This French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions