Fleur Sauvage Blue Block Print Tablecloth / Square 59"
Fleur Sauvage means “wildflower” in French, and this floral tablecloth is designed to enliven any meal with the radiant beauty of spring in the countryside. This french linen has been carefully hand printed. Machine washable and colorfast. 100% cotton.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Designed by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 shipping to the lower 48 US states
We have run out of stock for this item.