Natural, unprocessed sea salts carry their ancient and essential trace minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and natural iodine. As opposed to table salts that have been stripped of these beneficial qualities, chemically altered, and filled with anti-caking chemicals, natural sea salt is 100% pure with a smooth, rounded flavor, a strong crunch, and a burst of clean flavor. 8oz jar.
Fleur de Sel, the historically gourmet sea salt, comes from the famous Guérande region of France's Atlantic salt pans. Since the 7th century, it has been traditionally hand-harvested by skimming the surface of sun and wind-evaporated sea water. Our organic Fleur de Sel's fine flake is made with these traditional methods, dissolves instantly and offers a delicate, clean garnish that is celebrated around the globe as the finest of sea salts.
- Uses: Finishing garnish
- Characteristics: Mild, light flavor
- Ingredients: Sea salt
Pacific Blue is an all natural Kosher flake sea salt, harvested from the Pacific Ocean. Unlike traditional refined Kosher flake salts in which the trace minerals have been removed and anti-caking agents have been added, this salt is unrefined and untouched by chemicals. It contains all of the beneficial nutrients of sea salt while retaining the treasured Kosher flake texture. Pacific Blue melts quickly and blends well with other dry ingredients.
- Uses: Finishing, cooking, baking, spice blends, salads, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, drink rimmer
- Characteristics: Flaky, all natural, Kosher, additive and drying-agent free
- Ingredients: Sea salt
Hiwa Kai Hawaiian Sea Salt, or Hawaiian black lava salt, has a stunning black color and silky texture.This solar-evaporated Pacific sea salt is combined with activated charcoal, to provide fabulous flavor and additional health benefits as a natural detoxifier. Its dark, silky hue make it an excellent and dramatic finishing salt on salads and seafood.
- Uses: Salt mills, finishing, salads, meats, all seafood
- Characteristics: All natural, Kosher, fine granules
- Ingredients: Sea salt, activated charcoal
Yakima Applewood is a flaky sea salt that utilizes sweet applewood for its base notes. Aged applewood is one of the most popular of the fruit woods used in smoking, and creates a delicious, rustic flavor. Yakima smoked sea salt is mild, but its smokiness is signature.
- Uses: Finishing, spice blends, salads, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, salt cures, brines
- Characteristics: All natural, product of Washington state
- Ingredients: Natural smoked sea salt
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 shipping to the lower 48 US states