Silk Table Runner / Pyramid
From gathering of empty cocoon shells, to the end product, this creation is simply pure! No pesticide, chemicals, or modern machines were used during any of the production process – starting with the patient wait for silk worms to live out their life cycles, metamorphose into moths and vacate their cocoons, to attaching of the final trimmings.
Cruelty-free means no silk worms were killed or harmed in the silk making process. A minimalist design complements its luxurious texture & fine elegance. Low impact in every sense, including water usage, this product may be down-to-earth, but for your table it’s pure indulgence! (Left: Plaid, Middle: Tranquility, Right: Pyramid)
- 100% organic, cruelty-free silk
- Hand-spun and hand-woven on bamboo looms by indigenous women weavers from Northeast India
- Dyed with harda (botanical name Terminalia chebula;) an Ayurvedic spice known for its medicinal properties
- Dry clean recommended
- Can also be used for buffets or kitchen islands
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 shipping to the lower 48 US states
We have run out of stock for this item.