Need to remove stubborn, deep-rooted weeds? The Dandelion Weeding Fork will do the trick. This implement is intentionally designed to precisely and effectively pull out tough roots without disturbing surrounding soil and plants. Say goodbye to pesky dandelions and other unwelcome invasives. Constructed with an ergonomic, heat-treated stainless steel blade and comfortable walnut handle: a duo worthy and capable of a lifetime of use.
• Ergonomic walnut handle
• Rust-resistant heat-treated stainless steel and copper details
• V-shaped blade provides secure leverage to effectively pop weeds
• Blade can be resharpened as needed
Care: For care after each use, simply wipe or scrub clean. Once fully dry, apply mineral oil to keep it from rusting.
For long-term quality and restoration:
1. Scrape off dried dirt with a steel brush.
2. Sterilize the steel ends with a damp rag and alcohol.
3. Moisturize wooden handles with oil and protect with wood wax.
Measurements: 6" handle, 6.5" fork